Neon filters are all now the new rage on social media sites. They help to make mundane photos interesting all the while helping your subject pop out from the background much more easily. A few years ago, getting neon filters to work required complex desktop tools like Photoshop and after effects depending on the type of content at hand. But thanks to modern-day smartphones that have exceptional processing power, we can also achieve the same effect right on your phone itself. Let’s read this article to know how to get Neon Sketch Line Effect on your Photos.
Instead of using long exposure photography in order to create neon outlines on your photos. We will be using dedicated applications that come with built-in filters. These applications use complex algorithms to differentiate between your subjects and background in order to take away the hassle of separating the two yourself. So for this guide, we will be using the famous mobile photo editor: Picsart Studio.
Picsart has been around for a few years now and has been at the forefront of free, easy and beginner-friendly photo editing for mobile platforms. It is a comprehensive application that is packed to the brim with creative filters and frames that can enhance your photos exquisitely. Here is a quick step by step guide that will help you get a neon sketch effect on your photos using Picsart.
Get a Neon effect on a Photo
- First, you gotta download and install the PicsArt photo editor app from the Play Store. Open the app when done.
- Give it the necessary permissions to access your local storage. You will be greeted by the home screen of the application.
- Then tap on the ‘+’ icon at the bottom of your screen. Now select the photo that you want to edit from your local storage.
- Scroll the tabs on your bottom pane and find the one titled ‘brushes’.
- Select the third brush from the left as shown in the screenshot below. This will help you apply neon sketch effects on your photo.
- Select the wished color of your choice from the palette shown above and simply start drawing your desired shape.
Note: You can also pinch to zoom in and use two fingers to move the picture around for a more refined drawing experience.
- Save your drawing by tapping on the ‘tick’ in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Now tap on the right-hand arrow in the top right corner again. This will help you to save your image. Select your desired platform from the next window to save your image.
You should now have the neon sketch effect on your photo. If you were only looking for neon sketch effects, then your search ends here. But in case you want to get rid of the background and only keep the rest of the image then follow the steps mentioned above.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this Neon Sketch Line Effect article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. However, if you guys have any further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to Change Chrome Firefox Download Folder